From: Deb on
File is not shared upon open I click to share and get error After sharing a
workbook, when I go to save it I get this message,
"This file is no longer shared'. Yet the title shpws shared. I attempt to
unshare and receive the same error message..

WHy and what is fix?
--
dbutcher
From: Kim on
I have been having the same problem for the past week. Did you get a fix?