From: beancurd on
And one Big problem, some staff have special request on roster, (e.g.
Staff A want to DAY shift on 13/5/2010, Staff B want to NIGHT shift on
14/05/2010, Staff C want to OFF on 15/5/2010, sometimes have special
request on annual leave too). If Public holiday, will be get
additional one day compensate off , (e.g. on Apr have one day public
holiday, so that the total day off should be 7 days + 1 day compensate
off)….

This is too hard and very complicate roster…I’m very headache to
handle this roster on fair…
From: beancurd on
Hi Joel,

Shown error message when I run the VBA, "Compile error: Cannot define
a Public user-defined type within an object module"

Pls Help~~
From: joel on

Make sure you copied all the code. Also the code should go into a
Module. Insert a module from the VBa menu Insert then add code to
module.

The fairest approach is to make a schedule for the entire year which is
random like what I've done so far. I could do a monthly schedule which
goes back into the previous days worked a learns which days a person has
already worked. That get more complicated. The schedule requirements
are already complicated.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

From: beancurd on
Thanks you very much, Joel.
But after run the marco, I find that missing generate job duties on
schedule and the Employee 10 is missing shift duty on Public
Holiday......Pls give me a big hand~~
From: beancurd on
Thanks you very much, Joel.
But after run the marco, I find that missing generate job duties (A, A/
M, A/R, A/E, N and N/R)* on schedule and the Employee 10 is missing
shift duty on Public
Holiday......Also, find out the schedule if on public holiday but not
in bill date, it generate 4 staff on duty, but it should be only 2 AM
staff and 1 PM staff only.....Pls give me a big hand~~

* A only for Day shift
A/M only for Day shift but need to handling some Specify job duty1
A/R only for Day shift but need to handling some Specify job duty2
A/E only for Day shift but need to handling some Specify job duty3
N only for Night shift
N/R only for Night shift but need to handling some Specify job duty4