From: Skip Evans on
Hey all,

I've written a few shopping carts, but not one that calculated
shipping charges. So I did a bit of Googling and found
SONICODE that looks pretty good here.

http://www.sonicode.com/php_shipping_rates_calculator.php

It's a PHP library that handles the calls to the carries USPS,
UPS and FedEx and then returns the shipping charges back to
you. It's only 50 bucks and I figure for saving time writing
the XML code, etc, this might be a good route for me to go.

It's a pretty big app so this is a small investment. Also
comes with full source.

I'm wondering if anyone has used this one, or others and can
toss out some opinions and thoughts to someone who hasn't done
this before.

Thanks,
Skip

--