From: Mark on
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:27:03 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

> On Dec 22, 3:27�pm, "Otto Bahn" <e...(a)eio.com> wrote:
>
>> The part where his appetite doubled should have been
>> a dead giveaway.
>>
>> --oTTo--
>
> This happened to me once, then I found out that Pam
> from Michigan had a twin sister, Pat.
>
> ---
> Mark

Then some cute little brunette named Tammy stole her boyfriend's car and
credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman" for a
week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by day, and smoking the
sheets by night.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
From: Somewhat Feedroos AKA walt on
On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:19:05 -0500, Mark wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:27:03 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
>
>> On Dec 22, 3:27�pm, "Otto Bahn" <e...(a)eio.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The part where his appetite doubled should have been
>>> a dead giveaway.
>>>
>>> --oTTo--
>>
>> This happened to me once, then I found out that Pam
>> from Michigan had a twin sister, Pat.
>>
>> ---
>> Mark
>
> Then some cute little brunette named Tammy stole her boyfriend's car and
> credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman" for a
> week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by day, and smoking the
> sheets by night.

Your egomania has no bounds.
--
MICHAEL ROOS(E)