From: Cerberus on
I want to use a shortcut key (Ctrl+z) to activate a UserForm but don't know
for sure it is possible or how to go about it. I've always used a Command
Button or a _Click() in the past. Any ideas on how to go about this? Thanks
in advance.

From: Ryan H on
I wouldn't recommend using Ctrl + z, because that is the undo method for
Office. Your users may not like that.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

From: Peter T on
As Ryan Says, probably best not to use Ctrl Z.

Try the following in the open/close events to add/remove a shortcut for
Shift-Ctrl-Z, to call your macro that shows the form

Sub auto_Open()
Application.OnKey "+^Z", ThisWorkbook.Name & "!ShowFrmMyStuff"
End Sub

Sub Auto_Close()
Application.OnKey "+^Z"
End Sub

Sub ShowFrmMyStuff()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Regards,
Peter T

"Cerberus" <jpoguejr(a)trinitytrailer.com> wrote in message
>I want to use a shortcut key (Ctrl+z) to activate a UserForm but don't know
> for sure it is possible or how to go about it. I've always used a Command
> Button or a _Click() in the past. Any ideas on how to go about this?
> Thanks
> in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: Querying Data from Access