From: Michelle on
Hello, I often use Home tab-->Clear-->ClearAll (Edit-->ClearAll in 2003)

Is there a keyboard shortcut for it?

I'd find that VERY handy

Thanks

From: Dave Peterson on
How about adding an icon to your favorite toolbar?

If that's ok...

Tools|Customize (just to see that dialog)
Now select Edit|Clear (on the toolbar)
And ctrl-click (that's important!) and drag the All icon to your favorite
toolbar.

If you ctrl-click (you'll see a box with a + near it), you'll be copying the All
Icon.

If you just drag, then you'll be moving it!

Now rightclick on that All icon on your favorite toolbar.

Change the Name to something you like: Clear All

And close that customize dialog box.

Michelle wrote:

> Hello, I often use Home tab-->Clear-->ClearAll (Edit-->ClearAll in 2003)
>
> Is there a keyboard shortcut for it?
>
> I'd find that VERY handy
>
> Thanks

Dave Peterson
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Try one, simple, macro command:
Cells.Clear
and attach it to some shortcut and or a command-bar button.
If you want to use it in each and every WB - place it inside persona.XLS
Micky

"Michelle" wrote:

> Hello, I often use Home tab-->Clear-->ClearAll (Edit-->ClearAll in 2003)
>
> Is there a keyboard shortcut for it?
>
> I'd find that VERY handy
>
> Thanks

Pages: 1