From: NWoodham on
Is there a keyboard shortcut that will convert my files from 2003 to 2007.
Currently I am pulling up each individually and clicking Office, Convert,
Yes, then close. There are thousands to convert.

What about a mass convert function, can you highlight all files from a drive
and convert that way?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
The way that I converted mine was on an iterative basis: I just converted
them when I needed to.

All I did was to save them as an Excel Workbook and have never run into any
problems doing in that way.

Please remember to make a back up though just in case things do go wrong /
don't convert properly.

I don't know if there is a mass conversion tool; others may know better.

Thanks.