From: Jaime on
When I add a query to a custom group, it is removed from the Unassigned
Objects group, which is fine. But if I want to rename the query I right
click on the query name in the custom group. When I change it, it only
renames teh shortcut, not the actual query. But I can't find the underlying
query to rename unless I remove the query shortcut from the custom group,
make the change, then re-add it into the group.

If I want to add a description to a query, I right click on the query in the
custom group, click on properties, but it doesn't let me add a description
because it's a shortcut, not the base query. Again, i have to remove the
query from the custom group, add the description, and readd the query to the
custom group.

I'm sure there's a better way, but I can't figure it out. Please help!
Thank you.