From: Marilyn on
Hello,

Is there a way to show dates in an Excel 2007 Pivot table in a Month/Year
Linear fashion?

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Please refer to:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 94.

Any good for you?

Thanks.

From: Roger Govier on
Hi

Drag Year to the Row area followed by Month to the Row area
--
Regards
Roger Govier