From: Les Gombart on
When data is extracted using ShowDetail, the data is always extracted to a
new sheet. Is there any way that this data can be extracted to a named range?
From: Dave Peterson on
How about letting it go to the new sheet, then copy|pasting to its correct home
(and delete that new sheet???).

--

Dave Peterson
From: Les Gombart on
Hi Dave...

I thought about that, but the problem is that a new sheet number is created
everytime you use the ShowDetail function... I have however re-thought my
reasoning and it is a lot easier to use advance filter macros to find the
same data from the original data

Thanks anyway