From: Colin Hayes on

HI

I'm trying to show a selected cell reference in a popup , rather than
the cell content.

This is my code :

Dim lrow As Long
With ActiveSheet
lrow = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
End With

Dim r1 As Range, r2 As Range
Set r1 = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Enter address of first cell",
Type:=8)
Set r2 = Application.InputBox("Address of first cell chosen " & r1 &
vbCr & vbCr & "Enter address of last cell" & vbCr & vbCr & "(Total Rows
In Table : " & lrow & ")", Type:=8)

Range(r1, r2).Select

End Sub

In the second popup , I want to show the reference of the cell that was
chosen in the first popup. Instead , it shows the content of the chosen
cell.

Can someone advise how to do this please?

Grateful for any assistance.

Are you aware that we also buy CDs, Vinyl and DVDs? Send your lists of
unwanted items to Colin(a)chayes.demon.co.uk and we'll quote you a price…

You can browse and buy direct from my full list of items at these addresses :

http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/my-zshop/SPJK3X6KOJZR6/026-3393902-9
050050

or:

http://www.CDandVinyl.co.uk

or :

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/cdandvinyl

or:

http://chayes.musicstack.com

To DOWNLOAD the full catalogue click here :

http://www.chayes.demon.co.uk/CDandVinyl_full_catalogue.exe

Best Wishes ,

Colin Hayes.

TEL / FAX : (UK) (0)208 804 9181
From: FSt1 on
hi
in your second set, don't reference r1. instead refererce r1.address ie

Set r2 = Application.InputBox("Address of first cell chosen " & r1.Address & _
vbCr & vbCr & "Enter address of last cell" & vbCr & vbCr & _
"(Total Rows In Table : " & lrow & ")", Type:=8)

regards
FSt1