From: Chelsey on
My msn was playing up, and after restarting my computer many times, and
messing with the control panel, aswell as deleting and redownloading msn
messenger many times, nothing worked.
It wouldn't sign anyone in and kept coming up with error codes for the best
part of an hour.
When this error code came up I found this website and it was an automatic
fix on my msn and computer.
It works fine now,
thank you very much!