From: Goldrake on
I'm looking for a Silverlight developing dedicate MS newsgroup, but I did
not find it.

Could you help to suggest the correct group for that topic ?

THank you

From: Mr. Arnold on
Goldrake wrote:
> I'm looking for a Silverlight developing dedicate MS newsgroup, but I did
> not find it.
>
> Could you help to suggest the correct group for that topic ?
>
> THank you

All you have to do is use Bing or Google and search for 'Silverlight
forum'. You'll find one.
From: niemiro on

Silverlight Site' (http://forums.silverlight.net/)

--
niemiro

If you are expecting a response from me, and do not have one
within 24 hours, PM me. Never feel afraid to send me a PM; that is what
the system is for.
From: Goldrake on
"Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Goldrake wrote:
>> I'm looking for a Silverlight developing dedicate MS newsgroup, but I did
>> not find it.
>>
>> Could you help to suggest the correct group for that topic ?
>>
>> THank you
>>

> All you have to do is use Bing or Google and search for 'Silverlight
> forum'. You'll find one.

I did it but I was looking for a forum hosted on a news server for use with
my news reader.

I don't find nothing in the news.microsoft.com server.

Is it normal ?

Thank you

From: Mr. Arnold on
Goldrake wrote:
> "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Goldrake wrote:
>>> I'm looking for a Silverlight developing dedicate MS newsgroup, but I did
>>> not find it.
>>>
>>> Could you help to suggest the correct group for that topic ?
>>>
>>> THank you
>>>

>> All you have to do is use Bing or Google and search for 'Silverlight
>> forum'. You'll find one.
>
> I did it but I was looking for a forum hosted on a news server for use with
> my news reader.
>
> I don't find nothing in the news.microsoft.com server.
>
> Is it normal ?
>
> Thank you

Some forums can only be accessed via a browser I guess.