From: Kiki on
I am creating an EXCEL worksheet of people's names, company and location. I
need to do a simple sort on name. When the list goes beyond 250, the sort
function stops working. Is this a limitation of EXCEL? If so, can I continue
the list on "Sheet 2", "Sheet 3" etc and still be able to sort through all
the lists as if they are one?
From: Dave Peterson on
#1. Select the entire range you want to sort--don't let excel guess. I'm
guessing that you have an empty row in the real range to sort and excel is
guessing wrong.

#2. Nope. Excel doesn't support this type of thing.

#3. If it's a simple list (no calculations), you could put it in MSWord (create
a table) and get all the benefits of a word processor.

--

Dave Peterson