From: SUKANYA on
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
SUKANYA wrote:
> Simple hack to get $600 to your home at XXXX://dailyupdatesonly.tk
>
> Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
> image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
> and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
> cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

Yeah, right.

PS: I've got a bridge you may want to buy with your cheque.
From: MowGreen on
SUKANYA wrote:
> please dont tell to anyone.

Au contraire Sukanya, me tell everyone.

MowGreen
From: Joan Archer on
Can't be much of a bridge for that price <g>

--
Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on