From: jdawe on
We have 'mass' :

Energy

or

Matter

That can be:

In Motion

or

At Rest

Which simply means we have:

energy in motion

or

energy at rest

+

matter in motion

or

matter at rest

So, we don't need to make up terms like 'kinetic' to refer to energy
in motion or 'potential energy' to refer to energy at rest. We simply
have:

energy in motion

or

energy at rest

Which brings me to 'force' :

push

or

pull

Now rather than trying to make up a special term to refer to the pull
force of gravity as 'emitted pull' and the pull force of fluid matter
as maybe 'potential pull' we can simply:

call gravity 'pull in motion'

or

call fluid matter 'pull at rest'

So, therefore we have:

pull in motion

or

pull at rest

+

push in motion

or

push at rest

Naturally,

push\pull at rest decelerates an object.

or

push\pull in motion accelerates an object.

-Josh.

From: Inertial on

"jdawe" <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> We have 'mass' :
>
> Energy
>
> or
>
> Matter

No .. Energy and mass are equivalent .. both at present in matter.

So 'matter' is energy AND mass

> That can be:
>
> In Motion
>
> or
>
> At Rest

No .. it is always both

[snip rest of nonsense from incorrect assertions]

From: jdawe on
On Jan 24, 10:56 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "jdawe" <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > We have 'mass' :
>
> > Energy
>
> > or
>
> > Matter
>
> No .. Energy and mass are equivalent .. both at present in matter.
>
> So 'matter' is energy AND mass
>
> > That can be:
>
> > In Motion
>
> > or
>
> > At Rest
>
> No .. it is always both
>
> [snip rest of nonsense from incorrect assertions]

Inertial,

If "Energy and mass are equivalent" then to say "matter is energy AND
mass" is to say energy, matter and mass are all the same thing with no
difference.

" > In Motion

> > or
>
> > At Rest

> No .. it is always both"

is also to say there is no difference between "in motion and at rest".

This is why propositions by aliasing juveniles are to be disregarded.

-Josh.
From: jdawe on
On Jan 24, 9:58 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> We have 'mass' :
>
> Energy
>
> or
>
> Matter
>
> That can be:
>
> In Motion
>
> or
>
> At Rest
>
> Which simply means we have:
>
> energy in motion
>
> or
>
> energy at rest
>
> +
>
> matter in motion
>
> or
>
> matter at rest
>
> So, we don't need to make up terms like 'kinetic' to refer to energy
> in motion or 'potential energy' to refer to energy at rest. We simply
> have:
>
> energy in motion
>
> or
>
> energy at rest
>
> Which brings me to 'force' :
>
> push
>
> or
>
> pull
>
> Now rather than trying to make up a special term to refer to the pull
> force of gravity as 'emitted pull' and the pull force of fluid matter
> as maybe 'potential pull' we can simply:
>
> call gravity 'pull in motion'
>
> or
>
> call fluid matter 'pull at rest'
>
> So, therefore we have:
>
> pull in motion
>
> or
>
> pull at rest
>
> +
>
> push in motion
>
> or
>
> push at rest
>
> Naturally,
>
> push\pull at rest decelerates an object.
>
> or
>
> push\pull in motion accelerates an object.
>
> -Josh.

So the force opposing tree now looks like:

force = push + pull

with:

push = push at rest + push in motion

pull = pull at rest + pull in motion

then:

push at rest = matter at rest + energy at rest

pull at rest = matter in motion + energy in motion

to get push in motion we invert energy\matter at rest into energy
\matter in motion.

to get pull in motion we invert energy\matter in motion into energy
\matter at rest.

-Josh.
From: Inertial on

> On Jan 24, 10:56 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "jdawe" <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > We have 'mass' :
>>
>> > Energy
>>
>> > or
>>
>> > Matter
>>
>> No .. Energy and mass are equivalent .. both at present in matter.
>>
>> So 'matter' is energy AND mass
>>
>> > That can be:
>>
>> > In Motion
>>
>> > or
>>
>> > At Rest
>>
>> No .. it is always both
>>
>> [snip rest of nonsense from incorrect assertions]
>
> Inertial,
>
> If "Energy and mass are equivalent" then to say "matter is energy AND
> mass" is to say energy, matter and mass are all the same thing with no
> difference.

Your first real insight

> " > In Motion
>>
>> > or
>>
>> > At Rest
>
>> No .. it is always both"
>
> is also to say there is no difference between "in motion and at rest".

And there is your second .. almost. There is a difference between rest and
motion, but every object is both at rest AND in motion ,depending on who is
observing them.

This is very basic physics

> This is why propositions by aliasing juveniles are to be disregarded.

I try to ignore you, but you keep posting your naive nonsense over and over.