From: Avinty Lanaikey on
I would like to know how to change the size of application icons displayed in the taskbar,
particularly in its areas Quick Launch, Language and Notification Area (System Tray).
After re-installation of the system Windows XP, these icons appear smaller than before.
I have found no way to adjust their size. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

A.L.
From: _Z on
Avinty Lanaikey wrote:
> I would like to know how to change the size of application icons
> displayed in the taskbar, particularly in its areas Quick Launch,
> Language and Notification Area (System Tray). After re-installation
> of the system Windows XP, these icons appear smaller than before.
> I have found no way to adjust their size. Any advice is welcome.
>
> Thank you in advance.

A.L.,

Control Panel
Display
/Appearance\
[Advanced]
Item: [ Caption Buttons ]

From: Twayne on
To make the larger if they are small, or smaller
if they are large:

Right click in the blank area to the left of the
QuitkLaunch, under the Start button.
Click Properties.
Click Custom
Check or uncheck the Use Small Icons toward the
bottom of the list.

Works on mine - using Classic menues & views.

Twayne