From: Christoph Hellwig on
What's the point of adding another header for a few prototypes when
all users include user_bkpt.h anyway?

From: Srikar Dronamraju on
* Christoph Hellwig <hch(a)infradead.org> [2010-06-14 13:52:27]:

> What's the point of adding another header for a few prototypes when
> all users include user_bkpt.h anyway?

Okay,

Should we be moving the user_bkpt_xol also into uprobes when we move the
user_bkpt layer into uprobes?

--
Thanks and Regards
Srikar