From: Dave on
If I have a forms authentication web page, how can I tell if a visitor
is coming from a Desktop or a smart phone? I'd like to redirect to a
different page after logging in if coming from a smart phone.

Thanks
From: Jason Keats on
Dave wrote:
> If I have a forms authentication web page, how can I tell if a visitor
> is coming from a Desktop or a smart phone? I'd like to redirect to a
> different page after logging in if coming from a smart phone.

Use JavaScript to detect the client's screen resolution - that is,
return screen.width and screen.height.
From: Cubaman on
On Jul 22, 7:29 pm, Dave <Dave.Burk...(a)Jacobs.com> wrote:
> If I have a forms authentication web page, how can I tell if a visitor
> is coming from a Desktop or a smart phone?  I'd like to redirect to a
> different page after logging in if coming from a smart phone.
>
> Thanks

Use Page.Request.UserAgent property to determine the web broowser.