Pages: 1
Smarty engine help
Hello all! I am using Gallery2 which uses the smarty engine. I have a gallery and a lightbox on this gallery. I have added the class for the lightbox in the G2 template so the pic's load in a lightbox; like so: {foreach from=$theme.children item=child} {if !$child.canContainChildren} {if $firstItem} ... 14 Aug 2007 15:38
SmartyPaginate issues...I think
I need a second pair of eyes. When I run my query to just pull out the data and using Smarty put it in a table it works fine. Now I want to throw pagination into the picture. When I run it with pagination I get a "memory cannot be read" error. Pagination is the last thing I need to actually start using this s... 23 Feb 2006 05:18

Pages: 1