From: fnadal via SQLMonster.com on
I have a SQL server. SQL 2005, Service Pack 3, Cummulative update 5. Version
9.00.4230. Default server settings for memory. Server has about 3.5 gigs of
memory.

I have set up transactional replication to be it's own distributor on this
sql server, it is set for a push subscription. I have placed the repldata
folder and distribution database on the proper spindles.

I'll start a perfmon counter and monitor available MB's. Then start the
snapshot agent.

Right away I see memory going down and down and down until it reaches zero.
It will remain at zero until the entire server becomes unresponsive and
freezes until I reboot it.

Does anyone have a fix for this problem or has anyone experienced this?

I have Microsoft working on it now. In Sql 2000 I never, ever, had this issue
with any tables I replicated.

Thank you in advance.