From: Abu on
I'm facing problem with my coldfusion site where using SoEditor Lite it reflect as normal text area.

Any Idea?

Thanks in Advance

Don Schmidt wrote:

Twayne,8 works pretty good except I found a glitch when using soEditor to make
22-Mar-09

Twayne,

8 works pretty good except I found a glitch when using soEditor to make
changes in a coldfusion website. When selecting "Makes table borders
visible", the table border lines don't appear.
No help selecting "Compatibility mode".

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Twayne" <nobody(a)devnull.spamcop.net> wrote in message

On Friday, March 20, 2009 11:08 AM
Don Schmidt wrote:

Internet Explorer 8
I just installed Internet Explorer 8, version 8.0.6001.18702
(per the Help, About Internet Explorer)
This looks like a final release; not a beta or a RC.

No glitches or distortions so far on any sites including my sites created
with Publisher 2000.

Presently running IE 8 "out of the box" settings.

Fingers crossed

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

On Friday, March 20, 2009 3:11 PM
philo wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Don Schmidt wrote:
I tried it on a few machines yesterday...
no problems at all...
pages seem to load a little faster..

On Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:02 PM
Crickett wrote:

I had the BETA for awhile and installed the release yesterday.
I had the BETA for awhile and installed the release yesterday.
Still having the Norton problem of Phishing turned off and unable to use Log
in and ID safe plugins from IE toolbar.

"philo" wrote:

On Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:32 PM
Twayne wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Crickette wrote:

Umm, I am pretty sure if you look that you will find IE8 is still BETA.

On Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:38 PM
Don Schmidt wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
No beta here

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx

--
Don - Windows XP Pro? SP 3
Vancouver, USA

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:07 AM
1PW wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
On 03/21/2009 04:32 PM, Twayne sent:

Hello Twayne:

By any measure, IE8 was released on Thursday, March 19th.

Pete
--
1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:25 AM
Shenan Stanley wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
<snip>
(3/21/2009 @ 6:21PM)

Twayne wrote:

Twayne,

If you are going to use the words, "... if you look ...", it's best you
follow your own advice first before giving it to anyone else. ;-)

Internet Explorer 8 was 'released' on March 19, 2009. Those with Windows
XP/Windows Vista can download/install it if they wish. This is *not* a
release candidate. This is *not* a beta. This *is* the final release of
Internet Explorer 8. (Also known as RTM.)

It's a personal choice - whether to change from 6.0 or 7.0 to 8.0. I won't
be pushing 8.0 to all my clients right now - because there is too much that
may stop working as designed (by the web designers, with plugins, and so on)
if I do - interrupting work, etc. Doesn't mean those same clients
shouldn't/couldn't install IE8 personally on outside machines. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:37 AM
philo wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Nope!

IE8 is not Beta

I would not have installed it if it was

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:49 PM
Twayne wrote:

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Hmm, looks like I stand corrected!

Thanks, Don!

Twayne

Don Schmidt wrote:

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 5:15 PM
Don Schmidt wrote:

Twayne,8 works pretty good except I found a glitch when using soEditor to make
Twayne,

8 works pretty good except I found a glitch when using soEditor to make
changes in a coldfusion website. When selecting "Makes table borders
visible", the table border lines don't appear.
No help selecting "Compatibility mode".

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Twayne" <nobody(a)devnull.spamcop.net> wrote in message

On Monday, March 23, 2009 6:38 AM
OnlyMe wrote:

1 big error is that the address bar (URL window) cannot be reduced in size so
1 big error is that the address bar (URL window) cannot be reduced in size
so that other toolbars can be slotted in there instead of using up desktop
space

regards from OZ

Putting Twitter Realtime Search to Work
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6100d85b-2f27-472d-af24-c9960b55b669/putting-twitter-realtime.aspx