From: Andrea Gozzelino on
Thank you very much.
I check the status of 2027 and 2028 bugs.

Andrea

n Apr 14, 2010 05:05 PM, Steve Wise <swise(a)opengridcomputing.com> wrote:

> Tung, Chien Tin wrote:
> >> One more thing - Please open a bug regarding the num_sge limitation
> >> at:
> >> https://bugs.openfabrics.org/
> >>

> > Done, Bug 2027.
> >
> > Chien
> >

> And 2028 opened to request fastreg support.
>
> Steve.
> in
> the body of a message to majordomo(a)vger.kernel.org

Andrea Gozzelino

INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro (LNL)
Viale dell'Universita' 2
I-35020 - Legnaro (PD)- ITALIA
Tel: +39 049 8068346
Fax: +39 049 641925
Mail: andrea.gozzelino(a)lnl.infn.it

From: Tung, Chien Tin on
>Tung, Chien Tin wrote:
>>> One more thing - Please open a bug regarding the num_sge limitation at:
>>> https://bugs.openfabrics.org/
>>>

>> Done, Bug 2027.
>>
>> Chien
>>

>And 2028 opened to request fastreg support.

I am open to test fixes for these two bugs.

Chien
From: Tung, Chien Tin on
>I work on NE020 cards from February 2010 for an INFN experimental
>proposal, called REDIGO (Read out at 10 Gbits/s), about the data
>acquisition and movement systems. The covergence of storage protocols
>around 10 Gigabits/s Ethernet protocols shows that one way could be the
>Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA). The goals are the investigations of
>latency time, the throughput, the buffer size schemes and finally the
>global event building bandwidth.
>
>Do you know if NE020 cards have problems with librdma (RDMA procedures,
>in general) and / or with MPI versions?

If you run into any issues, please email me. NE020 supports Mvapich,
Mvapich2, OpenMPI, Intel MPI and HP MPI.

Chien
From: Amir Vadai on
I hope to have a fix next week for the first one.

Thanks,
Amir

From: Andrea Gozzelino on
On Apr 15, 2010 08:24 AM, Amir Vadai <amirv(a)mellanox.co.il> wrote:

> I hope to have a fix next week for the first one.
>
> Thanks,
> Amir

> >> And 2028 opened to request fastreg support.
> >>

> > I am open to test fixes for these two bugs.
> >
> > Chien

Hi Amir,
Hi Chien,

I understand that the bug 2027 could be solved next week, so I will test
SDP protocol performance on NE020 cards.
Is it correct?
If yes, could you point out the code modifies?

Keep in touch and take care.
Regards,
Andrea