From: mattsons1407 on
On Aug 29, 4:16 pm, aamir suhail <aamirsuhai...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to share my Solution Manual and Testbank of Intermediate
> Accounting 13th edition Kieso Weygandt. You can email me at >>
> aamir_suhailathotmail.com. << at is for the @sign.
>
> I also have the Solution Manual and testbank for Accounting
> Information Systems by Marshall B. Romney 11th Edition.
> & Solution Manual for Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit
> Entities 15/e
> Thanks

I was wondering if you can share the solutions of intermediate
accounting 13th edition, Kieso Weygandt with me. That would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks
From: Marc on
On Aug 29, 2:16 pm, aamir suhail <aamirsuhail26(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to share my Solution Manual and Testbank of Intermediate
> Accounting 13th edition Kieso Weygandt. You can email me at >>
> aamir_suhailathotmail.com. << at is for the @sign.
>
> I also have the Solution Manual and testbank for Accounting
> Information Systems by Marshall B. Romney 11th Edition.
> & Solution Manual for Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit
> Entities 15/e
> Thanks

Hello Aamir,
would it be possible that you share the solutions for the 13th edition
intermediate accounting by kieso. Your generosity would be much
appreciated.
Thank you once more.
From: Guocai on
On Aug 29, 5:16 pm, aamir suhail <aamirsuhai...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to share my Solution Manual and Testbank of Intermediate
> Accounting 13th edition Kieso Weygandt. You can email me at >>
> aamir_suhailathotmail.com. << at is for the @sign.
>
> I also have the Solution Manual and testbank for Accounting
> Information Systems by Marshall B. Romney 11th Edition.
> & Solution Manual for Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit
> Entities 15/e
> Thanks
Hello aamir,
I am taking both these classes this semester, and I
would love to have access to the test bank and solution manual. I
would love to buy it off your hands.

From: freeman on

From: aamir suhail on
I have the following SM+ TB
Intermediate Accounting 12th and 13th Edition Kieso Weygandt.. SM & TB
Accounting Information Systems by Marshall B. Romney 11e .. SM & TB
Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities 15e ... SM
Cost Accounting A Managerial Emphasis by Charles T. Horngren 13th
edition SM & TB
Individual Income Taxes (2010 Ed) Author:Hoffman Edition: 33e ISBN:
9780324828658 SM & TB
Taxation 2010 2010: v. 3 (Comprehensive professional ed of 33rd
revised ed) isbn-10: 0324828616 / isbn-13: 9780324828610 / Edition: 33

e-mail me at > noreen_butt2009(at)hotmail.com << (at) is for @sign