From: Fredric Krauss on
I have been using Soluto for about three months. The first time it
corralled all my applications,it took about1.5 minutes to start
everyone up Now,under the draconian regime of Soluto,its a real boot
camp for my poor apps. Now they are down to0.5 minutes and getting
faster as you read this.

Soluto – Anti-Frustration Software
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Soluto is bringing an end to PC user frustration with transparency,
killer technology, and your help.
www.soluto.com
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Soluto Blog
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Soluto’s mission is to make PCs work the way they should. Many of us
are frustrated by slow, stalling and unresponsive PCs. Soluto has
developed an application that dives deep ...
blog.soluto.com
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Download Soluto | Soluto – Anti Frustration Software
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Soluto is bringing an end to PC user frustration with transparency,
killer technology, and your help.
soluto.com/Download
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Privacy Policy | Soluto – Anti Frustration Software

www.soluto.com/privacy-policy
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Soluto Wins TechCrunch Disrupt! | Soluto Blog
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Well, the unbelievable has happened... Soluto won TechCrunch Disrupt!
We are truly humbled by the honor. It's always a scary experience to
launch a
blog.soluto.com/2010/05/soluto-wins-techcrunch-disrupt
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

About Soluto | Soluto – Anti Frustration Software
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Using a PC can be a deeply frustrating experience. We have all come to
expect our computers to be sluggish or unresponsive at times, for no
apparent reason. Soluto’s goal is to ...
www.soluto.com/About
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Media Kit | Soluto – Anti Frustration Software
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Soluto is bringing an end to PC user frustration with transparency,
killer technology, and your help.
www.soluto.com/About/Media-Kit
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Soluto Team | Soluto – Anti Frustration Software
[Click for real-time recommendations]

All about the Soluto team and investors ... Tomer Dvir | Co-Founder,
Chief Executive Officer. Tomer started programming at the age of 9.
soluto.com/About/Team
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Safety Notice: Download Soluto Only from Trusted Sources | Soluto Blog
[Click for real-time recommendations]

It has come to our attention that malware applications are disguising
themselves as Soluto software and are being seeded and downloaded on
BitTorrent.
blog.soluto.com/2010/06/safety-notice-when-downloading-soluto-avoid-
file-sharing-services
Gathering Recommendations... Gathering recommendations...

Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

Welcome to Soluto! | Soluto Blog
[Click for real-time recommendations]

Introduction to Soluto, a start-up founded by Tomer Dvir and Ishay
green to solve the global PC frustration problem, in a unique and
innovative way.
blog.soluto.com/2009/10/welcome-to-soluto

.