From: N.Lievain on
I have some reports (SSRS 2k8 enterprise SP1) with a set of charts and a data
table
On Page one i have 4 charts, 2 of them are on the same dataset than the
detailled table on page 2
Usually the reports works fine but sometimes when i run the report i have no
details in my charts
=>My pie chart have only one label instead of many and don't have any label
=>My bar chart have only one bar
But all ma data are good in the table in page 2 so it seems it is not a data
issue

And if i just click the "view report" button without touching anything the
chart comes back to normal

I'm not sure but it seems this append afet a long period of inactivity

Any help will be fine , i'm going crazy about this

Best regards