From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> This is a song from way back that I never had a version that I was
> satisfied with, so I transferred it out of Sonar en mass into Reaper
> this morning, and recut some parts including the drums. I used my new
> Hit Factory kit that I've been dialing in. This is my first cut at it.
>
> It's titled "Nevermind" at:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9472978

Could be my favorite song of yours!
Great job!

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 01/08/2010 22:06, Glennbo wrote:
> This is a song from way back that I never had a version that I was
> satisfied with, so I transferred it out of Sonar en mass into Reaper
> this morning, and recut some parts including the drums. I used my new
> Hit Factory kit that I've been dialing in. This is my first cut at it.
>
> It's titled "Nevermind" at:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9472978

I like the very beginning the best. ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Max Arwood on
Wow! That is the longest song I have ever heard you do!!!! <g>
Very nice. Good balance and mix. Kool harmonies too!
Where did you get all those sound effects??

Max Arwood
New Psalms Music
667 Oakland Ave
Helena AR

From: Neil Rutman on
Really like that groove. Cool tune!

Neil R

"Max Arwood" <max(a)arwoods.com> wrote in message
> Wow! That is the longest song I have ever heard you do!!!! <g>
> Very nice. Good balance and mix. Kool harmonies too!
> Where did you get all those sound effects??
>
> Max Arwood
> New Psalms Music
> 667 Oakland Ave
> Helena AR
>
> "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> This is a song from way back that I never had a version that I was
>> satisfied with, so I transferred it out of Sonar en mass into Reaper
>> this morning, and recut some parts including the drums. I used my new
>> Hit Factory kit that I've been dialing in. This is my first cut at it.
>>
>> It's titled "Nevermind" at:
>>
>> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9472978
>>
>> --
>> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
>> ________ __
>> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
>> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
>> Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms