From: stokesbr on
Posted problem with set several days ago. Model KDS 60A2000. Turn on
set, power LED blinks 4 times, then repeats. Hoping someone here knows
what this code is. Web search not helpful for my model. Thanks.
From: D Yuniskis on
stokesbr(a)cox.net wrote:
> Posted problem with set several days ago. Model KDS 60A2000. Turn on
> set, power LED blinks 4 times, then repeats. Hoping someone here knows
> what this code is. Web search not helpful for my model. Thanks.

I think many Sony's have the same/similar blink codes.
Search for '"Sony blink codes"'.

E.g., no vertical deflection
From: Shaun on

<stokesbr(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> Posted problem with set several days ago. Model KDS 60A2000. Turn on
> set, power LED blinks 4 times, then repeats. Hoping someone here knows
> what this code is. Web search not helpful for my model. Thanks.

It's aliens, they're trying to communicate with you. You should be proud
that they choose you!