From: gnat on
I am trying to Sort from A-Z, but the normal warning to expand the selection
does not appear? Is there some way to enable this or work around it to
filter the entire document by the column I choose?
From: Luke M on
Select all of your data before sorting. The warning only appears (sometimes)
if XL can easily detect that you ahve adjacent data.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Gord Dibben on
Do you have any blank columns?

Excel will only ask to expand if it notices adjacent data, otherwise it just
picks the current region.

I never leave it up to Excel in any case.

Pre-select all columns you want included in the sort.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP