From: domyrat on
I have a problem that i don't know how to solve. I wrote it all in my excel
file that needs to be done.

File is here http://www.sendspace.com/file/q4jc71

Anything that isn't clear, pls ask me. I need this really badly, because my
tables sometimes have thousands of those records.
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
HTH:
http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T002581_Sorting_Data_Containing_Merged_Cells.html
Micky

From: domyrat on
Anyone could help me pls? Its very important for me to have this :(

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Sorry...
My here above reply was misplaced.
Micky

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Hello Zagreb, this is Tel-Aviv calling... (-;
I followed your request to color the entire rows even though I don't se a
reason to color 256 cells in one row.
1) Select the range A2:IV40
2) 'Format' > 'Conditional Format...' > declare 2 Conditions (shown in the
picture) you do not need to declare White because White is your default
background.
*** I'm sure my Hebrew interface will cause no trouble for ou to understand
the procedure ***
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3283/nonamej.png
As for the second part of your question - try "Advanced Filter".
Micky