From: Splush on

hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not working
or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
sound device?

I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
a problem with your sound device.

Can anyone help?

From: Michael on
"Splush @ 244" <Splush @ 244(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
> working
> or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
> mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
> sound device?
>
> I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
> getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
> a problem with your sound device.
>
> Can anyone help?

STOP TAKING DRUGS OR START TAKING DRUGS!!!!!!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Michael wrote:
>> hey i need your help asap...my sound device is talking about its not
>> working
>> or something..i hav an hp compaq desktop...i need my sound asap...thats
>> mainly what i brought it for...thank you!
>> Happened after Windows Update? What operating system and which brand
>> sound device?
>>
>> I keep getting this message. Everything was fine but then I started
>> getting it. "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is
>> a problem with your sound device.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>
> STOP TAKING DRUGS OR START TAKING DRUGS!!!!!!

I'll take Door #2, Art!