From: Martin Holmes on
Hi all,

I noticed Glennbo's using SoundClick to host tracks. MySpace has a limit
of ten tracks per artist -- does SoundClick have a similar limit? Are
there any other free music-hosting services that allow more tracks?

Cheers,
Martin
From: Steve_Karl on
Hi Martin,

Soundclick has no limits.
It's the known best of the public hosting sites and came into great popularity back when mp3.com went Borg.
I know of no others.

Steve