From: David W. Fenton on
"Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkallal(a)msn.com> wrote in

> You're making the classic computer mistake of confusing logical
> view, vs. the physical layout on disk.

I sure do miss StackOverflow's ability to upvote an answer...

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
From: Lay on
On Jul 4, 5:50 am, Tony Toews <tto...(a)telusplanet.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), Lay <lightai...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >For source code browsing of software written in C, java, C++, there
> >are convenient and free source code browsing tools like source
> >navigator. This has been a problem since I started working on VBA. The
> >problem is that VBA source code are not single files
> >like .c, .h, .java. They are embedded inside the .mdb file. I have
> >searched on google but I could not find anything useful on this
> >aspect. Can the more experienced people here recommend any convenient
> >source code browser for VBA, if any?
>
> Not exactly a source code browser but one very nice feature of the
> free MZTools is the ability to do a find in the code and see a window
> pop up showing all the locations of that string.  Rather then the
> built in one which shows the code one at a time.
>
> I love this feature as well as the ability to see all the lines of
> code which refernce the procedure on which I currently have the focus.
> Lots of other useful features.
>
> Tony
> --
> Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
> Tony's Main MS Access pages -http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
> Tony's Microsoft Access Blog -http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/
> For a convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files
>   updated seehttp://www.autofeupdater.com/

Thank you all for your helpful replies, especially the very long
one:)

The MZTool is something worth studying. Thank you!!
From: Tony Toews on
On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:00:59 -0700 (PDT), Lay <lightaiyee(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Thank you all for your helpful replies, especially the very long
>one:)

Albert does do llong replies nicely. <smile>

>The MZTool is something worth studying. Thank you!!

You're welcome.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP