From: Darren Hart on
I'm doing some research into usage of sched_yield() with the hope of
coming up with some best practices and possibly some improved
alternatives using futexes. I found the following thread on the subject:

CFS: new java yield graphs
http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/9/25/463

It presents a nice set of data collected regarding various sched_yield()
scenarios.

http://devloop.org.uk/lkml/

A link to the source was provided, but has since bitrotted as the URL
brings up a blank page, as does the TLD by itself.

Is there another location now hosting the sources that were here:
http://bugs.devloop.org.uk/devloop/browser/metastores/examples-test/src/com/metastores/examples/perftest/

Perhaps somewhere under this domain?:
http://mts.devloop.org.uk/

Thanks,