From: reidsattic on
Hello, i run a small buisness where i referbish apple producs and i
have the great problem of having more customers than parts and am
hoping that someone out there may know where i can find bulk lots or
individual apple computers. So far i have been buying from craigslist
and local flea markets but my buisness is growing faster than these
can supply me.

Thank you
From: Wes Groleau on
On 08-03-2010 16:06, reidsattic wrote:
> Hello, i run a small buisness where i referbish apple producs and i
> have the great problem of having more customers than parts and am
> hoping that someone out there may know where i can find bulk lots or
> individual apple computers. So far i have been buying from craigslist
> and local flea markets but my buisness is growing faster than these
> can supply me.

If you don't have enough parts, you tell people, "I'm sorry, but
I can't take your machine now. Would you like to schedule it
for 2012?"

Or you give them a Furby as consolation.

--
Wes Groleau

A short talk on children and education
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/barrett?itemid=1593
From: reidsattic on
On Aug 4, 3:59 pm, Wes Groleau <Groleau+n...(a)FreeShell.org> wrote:
> On 08-03-2010 16:06, reidsattic wrote:
>
> > Hello, i run a small buisness where i referbish apple producs and i
> > have the great problem of having more customers than parts and am
> > hoping that someone out there may know where i can find bulk lots or
> > individual apple computers. So far i have been buying from craigslist
> > and local flea markets but my buisness is growing faster than these
> > can supply me.
>
> If you don't have enough parts, you tell people, "I'm sorry, but
> I can't take your machine now.  Would you like to schedule it
> for 2012?"
>
> Or you give them a Furby as consolation.
>
> --
> Wes Groleau
>
>    A short talk on children and education
>    http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/barrett?itemid=1593

If only i could make money repairing Furby's............