From: Thomas Heger on
guskz(a)hotmail.com schrieb:
> As all things are created, John came to be and was put in a COMA.
>
> After one trillion years, John woke again, yet TIME for him took but a
> split second.
>
> Thus in seven days or seven trillion years, many Johns came to be not
> simultaneously but evenly distributed along these days or years.
>
> As each John came to be, each was put instantly a COMA.
>
> Yet for all these John's the seven trillion years took but a split
> second, and they all came to be simultaneously, and they all spoke to
> each other simultaneously.
>
> Space and Time are ONE.
>
> And Time is a "relavent" factor only. Thus is SPACE. One instant can
> be one trillion years. One singularity can be one trillion kilometers.

The term 'time' is generally meant absolute, but we have no absolute
measure. We can measure time intervals and we can measure intervals of
length. So we have neither time nor space as absolute entities, but
relative measures.
If we subtract temporal relations and observe something static, that
space is how we receive light and this is why space is linked to
lightspeed. Since c= distance/duration for light traveled in vacuum, we
can say dx=c*dt, where space is that vacuum, through which the light
comes to us.
This vacuum is static, because we define it that way, hence everything
else is not vacuum.

TH