From: BBran on
Hello,

I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. Though the help file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that
option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab. I want to check spelling in report design. How do I do so?
--
Thanks,
Bob

From: Gina Whipp on
Bob,

Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls. I know of no other way
to accmplish that task. Note, that the spell check is for actual data that
is stored in tables.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Jerry Martin on
Hello:

There is a tool called Total Access Speller from FMS that may be of help to
you.

See: http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/SpellChecking.html .

HTH,
Jerry