From: Larry Gusaas on
On 2009/12/15 3:50 PM nthnhrvy wrote:
> I don't know why, but the spelling checker does not work at all in the
> latest version of OpenOffice (3.1.1). I sure hope someone can fix it
> before the next release.

Spell check works in OO.o 3.1.1. Yours might not be set up properly.
Have a look at this:

[Tutorial] Spell check and Language configuration
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=67

If you can't solve the problem, send further explicit details about what
the problem is and what you have tried to resolve it.

The users mailing list is a better place to ask for help.
<users(a)openoffice.org>
<users-subscribe(a)openoffice.org>

--

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
<discuss-subscribe(a)openoffice.org>

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org