From: Kristian Gj�steen on
rossum <rossum48(a)coldmail.com> wrote:
>A proper cypher should be able to read in plaintext from any file in
>any format and on decryption reproduce that same file byte for byte.

I don't care about Adacrypt's nonsense anymore, but at least
theoretically, a cipher that encrypts A-Z only might still be useful in
some settings, and therefore be a "proper cipher".

--
kg
From: Non scrivetemi on
> I don't care about Adacrypt's nonsense anymore, but at least
> theoretically, a cipher that encrypts A-Z only might still be useful in
> some settings, and therefore be a "proper cipher".

Yes, in nursery schools. Anywhere else it's a total flop, just like Adacrap.

From: rossum on
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:40:46 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
<thomas.beneteau(a)yahoo.fr> wrote:

>I can't figure out how to edit on this newsgroup,
You can't. You have to get it right first time.

rossum

From: Kulin Remailer on
> <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

Don't you guys know how to killfile? Why do you keep replying to that
stupid sonofabitch? I wouldn't see his posts but you keep answering him!