From: ReplaceAdmin on
I've been trying to change the sendmail configuration so that emails
submitted to a specific domain are queued in a different directory
than /var/spool/clientmqueue

I've been experimenting around with queuegroups, however they seem to
only allow subdirectories under /var/spool/clientmqueue

The reason why we'd like to perform this is so that we could have a
different queue runner that processes the contents of /var/spool/
xxxxxx differently than /var/spool/clientmqueue. As of now, all
emails that arrive in /var/spool/clientmqueue are directly relayed to
servers that just run sendmail and nothing else for our application
servers.