From: Anthony on
I am trying to determine how to do the following: I need to assign
players to teams in a flag football league. The number of teams will
depend on the number of players. The skill level of players must be
taken into account to insure that teams are all equally talented as
best we can. In order to measure skill level, players will be
assigned a number from 1-4 with 4 being a very skilled athlete and 1
being a beginning player. Each team should have the same number of
players. Can someone help me to do this with excel? Thanks in
advance.