From: Mike Williams on
"Bee" <Bee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Finally! Victory! The stupid here was using BitBlt to put the sprite
> centered into an oversize picturebox so the sprite could be rotated.
> I was using SRCPAINT instead of SRCCOPY. I do not know why
> I figured that out, just stumbled on it.

Glad you got it sorted. Mistakes like that are very easy to make, and
sometimes difficult to spot. If you ever get really stuck with anything like
that again then it usually helps to modify the code slightly and debug it so
as to perform each of the blits separately, one at a time into a visible
PictureBox (Autoredraw = False), so that you can see the result of each blit
individually.

> So I am still not qualified to be anything other than a rank
> amateur at this.

We all begin at the beginning. Nothing wrong with that ;-)

Mike

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Simple Obfuscation