From: siljaline on
13116 Total Items in database, 26 new for IE.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Buffalo on

siljaline wrote:
> 13116 Total Items in database, 26 new for IE.
>
> Silj

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it and even if you
don't celebrate it, :)
Cheers,
Buffalo

From: siljaline on
Buffalo wrote:

> siljaline wrote:
>> 13116 Total Items in database, 26 new for IE.
>>
>> Silj
>
> Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it and even if you
> don't celebrate it, :)

I do celebrate Christmas in some small way, yes.
Thanks for the Season's Greeting.

Regards,

From: Cronos on
siljaline wrote:

> I do celebrate Christmas in some small way, yes.
> Thanks for the Season's Greeting.

Me too. I'm going to engorge myself on a roast duck. :)
From: siljaline on
Cronos wrote:
> Me too. I'm going to engorge myself on a roast duck. :)

That paints a pretty picture.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

 |  Next  |  Last