From: Steve Berebitsky on
The company I work for is currently trying to redeploy Maximo (CMMS
software). We are trying to figure out the value of using the Standard
Modifiers Dictionary. I was wondering if anyone has used Standard
Modifiers Dictionary and what the impact has been for your
company.Thank you,
Steve

From: Access Developer on
Does it use Jet or ACE databases, or is it implemented in Access? If not,
it'll only be by chance you find a user here -- did you search for, and post
to, a "Maximo" newsgroup, or consult with the vendor of Maximo, or visit the
Maximo website, or Google or Bing on Maximo?