From: Howard Kaikow on
I have not been around here for a long time.
My news servers does not retain artiles long enough, so I must ask: Is
MSFT stopping all newsgroups or just getting rid of their NNTP server?

Or is it something else?
From: Howard Kaikow on
On 5/22/2010 13:52, Howard Kaikow wrote:
> I have not been around here for a long time.
> My news servers does not retain artiles long enough, so I must ask: Is
> MSFT stopping all newsgroups or just getting rid of their NNTP server?
>
> Or is it something else?

Found the answer:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Trolling?

From: Bob O`Bob on
Cor Ligthert[MVP] wrote:
> Trolling?

Did they promise you an exclusive?
From: C. Kevin Provance on

"Cor Ligthert[MVP]" <Notmyfirstname(a)planet.nl> wrote in message news:uMw4Rkk%23KHA.5592(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
: Trolling?

Something you know all about, huh di<k head?

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT