From: William Hunt on
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010, fitz spammed:
> Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3)
> very important facts:

.... yet despite all your fancy book-learning,
you still can't keep your posting to an appropriate group.

> 1. Mathematics can only explain simple things.

1. simple minds can only explain simple things.

> 2. You need a model to explain complicated things.

2. a _mathematical_ model, hey?

> 3. But - a simple model can explain complicated things.

3. PROFIT !$!$!

> It looks to me like we have a PHASE model here.

it looks more like we have an off-topic spammer here.
Go ask your teacher for a clue, pinhead.

[..snip...]
--
William Hunt, Portland Oregon USA
From: William Hunt on
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010, Helmut Hullen wrote:
> Hallo, William,
> Du meintest am 11.07.10:
>
>> it looks more like we have an off-topic spammer here.
>
> Why do you feed it?
> Viele Gruesse
> Helmut
> "Ubuntu" - an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

Spammers are not trolls, no?, not seeking to generate discussion,
but rather to suck off traffic to their own direction.
Mocking spammers is not feeding trolls, but rather, trolling itself.
Why do you, (fresh from the downloading flamefest) feed it ?

:*)
BW, HTH, RTFM, STFW, GAFC, Hail BOB!
--
William Hunt, Portland Oregon USA