From: Max on
Right, this might sound like a really basic question but I can't find the
answer anywhere. How do I step in to a cell with data in it without either
double-clicking or clicking on it and then clicking in to the text bar at the
top of the page. I often use excel without the mouse when I am doing stuff
and I cannot find any keyboard hotkeys to add or amend data in a cell without
using the mouse. I can replace the data by simply beginning to type, but I
can't seem to add to what's in there or edit it. Any help would be much
appreciated. Thanks
From: Per Jessen on
Use F2 to edit a cell.

Regards,
Per

From: ozgrid.com on
F2

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Max on

Thanks. I feel vaguely foolish now... ;o)