Prev: Vista!!
Next: Desktop Icons?
From: John Hobbs on
My PC will not boot and I receive the above message message. I am running
XP Home with SP2
Microsoft knowledge base refers to a Windows 2000 problem which does not
help me (Article 887359) Googling also mainly returns the same Windows 2000
problem and solution
Any easy way to resolve this problem without re installing XP

Thanks in advance

From: Eric Legge on
Try the STOP ERROR MESSAGES page on http://aumha.org/.

If you installed software, updated drivers, set settings in tweak utilities,
then try reversing them - if necessary in Safe Mode.

Eric,
PC Buyer Beware!
http://www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/

From: chrisv on
John Hobbs wrote:
> My PC will not boot and I receive the above message message. I am
> running XP Home with SP2
> Microsoft knowledge base refers to a Windows 2000 problem which does
> not help me (Article 887359) Googling also mainly returns the same
> Windows 2000 problem and solution
> Any easy way to resolve this problem without re installing XP
>
> Thanks in advance

"Stop OxOOOOOO71" -- I've never heard of a Stop Error with "Ohs" instead of
"Zeros"
..

From: sbb78247 on
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> John Hobbs <jonhobbs(a)iafrica.com>, the dirty bummer and cross-eyed
> weirdie who likes blood-thirsty sperm incubation in the anus with
> raccoons, and whose partner is a flapper with a narrow bitchcake,
> wrote in <e0db0s$lna$1(a)ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>:
>
>> My PC will not boot and I receive the above message message. I am
>> running XP Home with SP2
>> Microsoft knowledge base refers to a Windows 2000 problem which does
>> not help me (Article 887359) Googling also mainly returns the same
>> Windows 2000 problem and solution
>> Any easy way to resolve this problem without re installing XP
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>
> Get fucked in advance.

dammit you beat me to it!

--
sbb78247

Speak the truth and leave shortly there after

From: sbb78247 on
chrisv wrote:
> John Hobbs wrote:
>> My PC will not boot and I receive the above message message. I am
>> running XP Home with SP2
>> Microsoft knowledge base refers to a Windows 2000 problem which does
>> not help me (Article 887359) Googling also mainly returns the same
>> Windows 2000 problem and solution
>> Any easy way to resolve this problem without re installing XP
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>

> "Stop OxOOOOOO71" -- I've never heard of a Stop Error with "Ohs"
> instead of "Zeros"
> .

it's that new valley operating system: Oh, like you totally have a totally
fucked problem. grody to the max and gag me with a spoon. bitchin!

--
sbb78247

Speak the truth and leave shortly there after

Pages: 1
Prev: Vista!!
Next: Desktop Icons?