From: kumoter on
For Excel, how can I disable auto-scrolling when I click the bottom of a
cell? It is an extremely annoying function when trying to work fast in a
spreadsheet and it happens.

Thanks you
From: Jacob Skaria on
Do you mean the drag and drop option. Uncheck the below option

XL2003 : From menu Tools>Options>Edit tab>Check Allow Drag and Drop

XL 2007; then review the 3rd option under
Office Button>Excel Options>Advanced>'Enable fill handle and cell
drag-and-drop'

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

From: Jim Thomlinson on
There is no setting to disable that functionallity. Just be sure you are
inside of the cell before double clicking...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: kumoter on
No. When you click on a cell wall and it scrolls down to the bottom of your
spreadsheet. It's really a terrible feature.

Thanks

From: kumoter on
That's terrible.

Thank you for your response.