From: Randy Bell on
I had a funny thing happen to me recently. I set MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
(MBAM) to do a thorough scan (full scan) of my system. The dang thing was
soooo slow, had not finished after 7+ hrs so I went to bed thinking it would
be finished in the morning; but when I woke up, alas, Windows Update had
rebooted my system and whoosh went my long-awaited MBAM Scan Results. Hehe,
that's funny, looking back on it, but you're right, one should save his work
before leaving computer, but in this instance I forgot about the possibility
that WU would do this to me! :)

From: Terry on
It's interesting how the responses range from empathy to ridicule. Must be
nice to live in a perfect world.

-- an Old Man.

From: Michael on
It is. Thanks.

--

> It's interesting how the responses range from empathy to ridicule. Must be
> nice to live in a perfect world.
>
> -- an Old Man.
>
> "Michael" wrote:
>
>> "Terry" <Terry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Time and again, I've lost work because I've been pulled away from my
>> > computer
>> > and windows update decided it was more important to reboot my computer
>> > right
>> > then than it was to let me save me work. Is there anyway of preventing
>> > the
>> > auto reboot short of turning off windows update?
>>
>> Weren't you crying about this a few days ago?
>> --
>>

>> "Don't pick a fight with an old man.
>> If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you."
>>

>> .

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Update that do not install